Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Not "Where's Waldo"




But instead, where the HELL is Boris?! I took this 24" tall nutcracker to my parents for Christmas. It was a gift for their home. Hubby took one look at him and said "NOT another one!" (I have over 18 now). Then he said "Whatever you do - I don't want that THING looking at me the whole trip." It did. Bwahahahahaha.

So he started hiding it on my mom, and she would retaliate and hide it in places for him to discover. I really do think the things give him the creeps a bit. But it was hilarious - where the hell is Boris today? Packed away for next year I think!

Oh and yes, he 'smokes'. lol

2 Comments:

Blogger . said...

Hehehe. . .we have something like that going on at home between the kids and I.

Boris looks like he's waiting for the firing squad. Did he request no blindfold? ;-)

2:52 PM  
Blogger KatKit13 said...

You know, if the dingle dangle dh had thought of it - he would have done it. Now way in Hades am I mentioning THAT comment! LOLOL

But that's funny stuff.

Mom got even. She put a little 3 inch nutcracker on the dashboard in his car before we left. Curled up in his "choppers" was a note that said "I will haunt you forever". LMAO!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home